The term is over, I am off to Northern California for some casual debauchery. I will finish my series on Lincoln and race when I get back. But in the meanwhile, here’s a brilliant post in That Devil History by Jarret Ruminski. Jarret gleefully takes on the hapless book review The Economist recently performed on Ed Baptist’s new book, The Half Has Never Been Told: Slavery and the Making of American Capitalism. Enjoy!
- The Gettysburg Address November 19, 2014
- Libertarians for Lincoln! October 18, 2014
- The Racism of Abraham Lincoln, Part 4 September 30, 2014
- “Loathing Lincoln” on Civil War Talk Radio September 28, 2014
- Slavery, The Economist, and the Worship of Capitalism September 8, 2014
Join 269 other followers
- Follow The True Blue Federalist on WordPress.com